Emily graduated from preschool on May 16. Jason and I drove straight back from Memphis that day, so that we could be there. Since Heather was in the hospital and not doing well, we all wanted to make the night as special for Emily as we could. All of the kids wore their father's long sleeve white shirt backwards, for their "robe." She seemed excited to graduate, but the highlight of the night was receiving pink roses from Caleb and Jackson.
After the graduation, Keith, Joshua, Emily, Jason and I went to Wooley's Custard Shop in Colleyville. Jason and I never had it before, and the kids were more than excited to introduce it to us! Since we hadn't had dinner, we shared a vanilla custard with raspberries. The kids thought it was great that we had dessert before dinner! And let's be honest, isn't that one of the best things about being an adult?
Oh Joshua and Emily, we hope you know how much your family loves you. We pray that God would do amazing things in your little lives, and that you would know his unfailing love.
No comments:
Post a Comment