Saturday, September 4, 2010

Great Friends and Cinnamon Rolls…


Cody came to visit this weekend, and we enjoyed her so much!! Jason and I both agreed it was nice to have someone else around! =) Our days consist of little more than each other, so it was fun to shake it up a bit! Jason has been begging for homemade cinnamon rolls for weeks, so I thought this was a great opportunity to whip some up. And man oh man. I don’t think I’ve ever had cinnamon rolls from scratch, and now I don’t think I’ll ever go back.
After the delicious pastries, Cody and I went on a much needed walk. When we got back, the three of us packed up and visited some open houses in the area, for no other reason than just to look. Of course they were not in our price range, and came back willing to sell everything we have just to get into one of them. ;D Cody and I then did the “downtown Grapevine” thing. It was surprisingly cooler (notice I said cool-ER, not COOL), so we enjoyed perusing the shops. What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment