This is a great roasted chicken recipe. This was the recipe I used for my first ever "dinner party" back in 1996. My friends and I were all home after our first semester in college, and I hosted a little dinner at my parents house. Not real sure why this is called "diet" chicken; it's just a tasty variation on a traditional roasted chicken. Easy and a crowd pleaser!
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp rosemary
1 1/2 tsp thyme
1 Tbl garlic salt (or powder)
1 Tbl Italian herb seasoning
1 fryer, cut up (or just use boneless, skinless chicken breasts)
2 Tbl worcestershire sauce
2 Tbl soy sauce
1 Tbl lemon juice
1 cup low sodium chicken broth
Mix spices and liquid ingredients. Pour over chicken placed in baking pan. Bake uncovered at 325 for 30 minutes; turn and cover with foil. Bake 30 more minutes. Great with long grain wild rice and steamed broccoli.
No comments:
Post a Comment