

Aunt Sandy and Uncle David came to visit us in November. They were traveling with some friends from their church, Allison and Patrick for a conference at Irving Bible Church. We had a great time with them! We introduced them to TX Brisket BBQ and Joe T Garcias. Aunt Sandy, Allison and I also spent some time exploring and pillaging Sam Moon.
I felt so blessed that they were able to visit! I believe that God arranged that just for me (I’m sure they got something out of the conference as well). =) How neat that they just happened to be attending a conference 10 minutes from our new home in TX!!
My husband is such a blessing to me, but what gets me the most, is how he was a blessing to me even before we met. I benefit from the wise decisions he made as a single man, and this house is just one of them. I absolutely love the area; plenty of safe neighborhoods to walk in and close to anything that we might need. But I also love the fact that it’s only a few miles from the airport. It’s so convenient for family and friends to visit, even if they are flying in for other reasons than us. And I love that. I love that even though we are hundreds of miles from many of our friends and family, we can have unexpected visitors when they come through town.
No comments:
Post a Comment