On Tuesday, we were caring for Gabriel, Benjamin and Millie, while Corey and Julie were at the Doctor hoping for some good news regarding Emma's arrival!
The boys played some guitar hero...(notice Ben is playing the AIR guitar)...
...while Millie and I painted our toenails...
Millie decided that Jason needed some help with the Wii.

Ben is 3 years old, and is now able to go to the bathroom by himself. He was in there for what I thought was a long time, so I asked Jason to check on him. So he walks to the (closed) door, and asks, "Benjamin, are you okay?" Benjamin replied, "Yes, I'm good!" We left him in there a few minutes longer, and eventually mom went in to check on him. And this is what we found:


These pictures don't do the scene justice, but Ben had taken the handsoap, and soaped up his hair into spikes. His head was COVERED in soap. Mom said "are you washing your hair, Ben?" He said, "NO! I'm not WASHING my hair, I'm SPIKING my hair!"
Jason went in to see what he had done, and said, "Ben! What did you do?! I TRUSTED you!" And Ben said in return, "I trusted YOU!"
HILARIOUS.

No comments:
Post a Comment