On the Wednesday before the big move, some of my sweet girls came over to help load the truck. We had a blast, and they worked SO hard. We loaded that truck like we were professionals! We had pizza together, and laughed a lot. But of course when it was time to say goodbye, there were also lots of tears…mostly mine. These girls are so special to me; I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to watch them grow and mature over the last four years. They keep me laughing and on my toes.
After they were all gone, I found many surprises they left behind. They “decorated” my empty rooms with a couple of boxes of, um, shall we say feminine products. The other surprises I didn’t find until weeks later as I was unpacking in TX. I kept finding rubber snakes…at first I thought they belonged to my nephew, then I realized they were all very strategically placed in my boxes and drawers.
So thanks ladies, for the memories, the lessons and the laughs. And somehow, someway, those snakes are going to find their way back to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment