Saturday, October 10, 2009

The "Flowers."


I am not a morning person. I have always been a night person, whereas Jason is a morning person. Early in our marriage I felt bad staying in bed after he got up, but now I relish it. I think it’s important that we go to bed at the same time, so I have figured out that it doesn’t take him any time at all to fall asleep, so once he does, I can get up and get things done around the house. Therefore, I am not ready to wake up as early in the am. One morning in particular I especially wasn’t happy about getting up. I wasn’t feeling well, and was getting a little cold. My sweet husband put his shoes on, and went outside to gather some “flowers” that had sprung up in the yard. He brought them to me and displayed them in our new vase. It made me laugh so much that I was “up and at ‘em” in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment