The winter of 2009-2010 can only be described with the word “COLD.” FREEZING cold. SNOWY cold. More snow than I have ever seen!! And on February 11, it just kept coming and coming and coming! Over 12 inches in one day!! Jason and I wanted to get out and explore, so we bundled up, put on the best “snow shoes” we could find, and took a walk to the “Snooty Pig” for breakfast. We slipped and slided and laughed our way down Hall-Johnson and were soaked by the time we arrived. When we got home I made my first ever snow angel in the front yard. Okay, actually I ate it as I was walking up the driveway, and just decided I might as well make a snow angel since I was already down. We made a couple of look-alike snowmen before coming in and spending the next couple of days inside watching movies and staying warm!!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Snow Day!
The winter of 2009-2010 can only be described with the word “COLD.” FREEZING cold. SNOWY cold. More snow than I have ever seen!! And on February 11, it just kept coming and coming and coming! Over 12 inches in one day!! Jason and I wanted to get out and explore, so we bundled up, put on the best “snow shoes” we could find, and took a walk to the “Snooty Pig” for breakfast. We slipped and slided and laughed our way down Hall-Johnson and were soaked by the time we arrived. When we got home I made my first ever snow angel in the front yard. Okay, actually I ate it as I was walking up the driveway, and just decided I might as well make a snow angel since I was already down. We made a couple of look-alike snowmen before coming in and spending the next couple of days inside watching movies and staying warm!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment