Sunday, July 25, 2010

The fun continues...










Gabriel had his birthday party Monday night at the Sun’s game. He had a handful of friends and tons of family! The real treat was Exodus was in town, so Caleigh and the band was able to be there! It was such a great night of visiting, eating and laughing. I can’t tell you who won, or even who they were playing, but it was a wonderful night!! Gabriel got to throw the first pitch, and between 2 of the innings, all the kids got to run across the field chasing the mascot. Benjamin wanted to join in so bad, so he trailed along as the very last little kiddo running across the field! We didn't even know it was him until he was acrossed, so I didn't get any pictures!
Tuesday night Corey and Julie had us over for dinner – they cooked steak and chicken and we brought the sides. Jason and I were pleased to be able to bring cucumber salad from cucumbers we brought from our very own garden!! The kids were great, and after dinner Benjamin entertained us with one of his fabulous dances! I didn’t have my camera for video, but I did capture as much as I could with my phone.
On Wednesday night Mom, dad, Jason and I went to see Exodus lead worship at Westside Baptist Church. They did so great – it was my first time to see them live, and I was quite impressed! They sounded amazing, and did a great job keeping the focus on the Lord, not on themselves. After church Aunt Sandy, Paige, Corey and Julie and the kids, mom and dad, and Jason and I all went to Cracker Barrel for a late dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment